How does the YoniFlex work?
The YoniFlex uses NMES (Neuromuscular electrical stimulation) - which is a fancy way of saying it sends electrical impulses to your muscles. These impulses cause your muscles to flex (tighten) and then relax. While this may sound intense, this process happens naturally in your body all day long. Your brain sends electrical stimulation through your central nervous system to control your muscles. The YoniFlex just takes out the middle-wo-man (your brain & CNS) and sends the signals directly to your muscles.
The Yoniflex offers 11 unique programs (and 3 customizable programs) that control the stimulation to target specific pelvic floor issues.
Each program lasts 20 minutes, and I suggest doing them daily. Most customers report seeing improvements within 2-3 weeks of daily use, and the full programs are 12 weeks long for the most effectiveness.
How will the YoniFlex Pelvic Floor Trainer Help?
Weak pelvic floor muscles attribute to a number of known health issues, including bladder and bowel incontinence, overactive bladder, stress incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, decreased sexual sensations, weakened and loose vaginal muscles.
Using the Yoniflex Canada pelvic floor trainer has been clinically proven to reduce many pelvic floor related issues, allowing you to return to the life you want!
What do the YoniFlex programs target?
- Stress Incontinence | Stop Leaking during stressful activities
- Overflow Incontinence | Stop Leaking without your knowledge or control
- Sudden Urges | Reduce Sudden urine urges & sleep through the night
- Prolapse | Prevent organs moving into vaginal canal
- Increased Vaginal Strength | Tighten loose or weak vaginal muscles
- Menopause Support | Reduce weakness caused by menopause
- Vaginismus Support | Relax tight pelvic floor muscles
- Vulvodynia Support | Reduce vaginal pain
- Post childbirth Support | Regain muscle strength after childbirth
- Hemorrhoid Reduction | Reduce or eliminate hemorrhoids and pain
What comes with the YoniFlex Kit?
- YoniFlex Pelvic Floor Trainer
- Ada Vaginal Probe with indicator wand
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- Two connecting wires for probe
- 10ml Bottle of personal lubricant
- 9v Battery
- Cloth Carrying case
All Prices in CAD (Canadian Dollars) and all products ship from Canada.
Privacy: The YoniFlex Trainer will be sent to you discreetly using plain packaging with no logos or branding.
The YoniFlex Pelvic Floor Trainer Features & Technical information:
- Designed in Canada - Free Shipping Canada wide!
- Non surgical and non pharmaceutical treatment for urinary incontinence, weak bladder issues, sensual sensation improvements, pelvic organ prolapse, pain relief, and postpartum recovery.
- Use from the comfort of your own home - No need to visit physiotherapists or doctors office.
- Results in as little as 2 weeks of use.
- Full program recommended 12 weeks for full benefits
- Programs just 20 minutes per day
- Specific programs to target: Stress Incontinence, Urge incontinence, Menopause, pelvic prolapse, etc.
- Easy to operate
- FDA Approved
- CE 1097 EU Medical accredited
YoniFlex Pelvic Floor Trainer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5.25 (L) 2.75 (W) 1.1 (D) inches | 133 (L) 70 (w) 28 (D) CM
- Weight: 0.4lbs | 0.18KG with battery installed
- Certifications: CE.ISO13485; Biological compatibility test
- Dual channel ; 2 waveforms
- LCD display
- 11 Preset programs & 3 customizable programs
- Low battery indicator
- Treatments from 1 minute to 90 minutes
- 99 strength setting options (1-99)
- 14 total program choices (11 pre-programmed and 3 customizable)
- Open electrode detect safety feature
Ada Probe Specifications:
- Length: 10cm | 3.93 inch (full probe with handle) | 7.2cm | 2.83 inch (inserted portion of probe)
- Width: 0.9cm (at neck) to 3.5cm (at maximum width)
- Manufacturing Material: ABS plastic & high quality stainless steel
- Single mold manufacturing process to eliminate seams
- Nickel free passed at <0.1 (μg/cm2/week) (see test results)