The Joan Probe:
The smallest probe on the market, the Joan probe can be used both anally and vaginally. Its very small design allows comfort for those experiencing vaginismus or significant prolapse. It's also excellent for rectal/anal use, or for anyone concerned about larger sized probes. Dual 360 degree electrodes ensure full and effective coverage.
Who is the Joan Probe best suited for?
- Anal / Rectal use for fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse, recticide, constipation, etc.
- Women experiencing vaginismus
- Women experiencing pelvic organ prolapse
Notes about the Joan Probe:
- The adjustable base ring allows precise stimulation exactly where you need it
- The base ring ensures the probe will maintain its position
- Dual 360 degree electrodes ensure adequate stimulation
- Rounded tip ensure positioning of the probe is maintained during use
Instructions for Use:
- Clean your Joan probe using warm soapy water and rinse well
- Attach your Joan probe to your YoniFlex Trainer
- Add your preferred water based lubricant to the probe
- Get yourself in a comfortable position (I prefer on my back in bed propped up with pillows)
- Start your YoniFlex on your preferred program
- Once your program is finished, clean your Joan probe with warm soapy water and leave to air dry
Why the name "Joan" ?
Our Joan probe is a celebration of empowered women in our history. Joan of Arc was a true woman of power and strength.
At 16, she started a mission to recapture the city of Orleans, and in 8 days managed to capture the city. A strong and powerful woman even at a young age.
Joan of Arc is considered a Roman Catholic Saint and a national heroine of France.
You can read more about Joan of Arc here.
More information on the Joan Probe:
- Lightweight and easy to insert
- Smooth single body manufacturing process eliminates edges from molding
- Dual 360 degree probes placed 0.8cm apart ensure complete stimulation
- No question asked 30 day full replacement warranty
- Easy to clean